Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Pictures

I had expected to post these last night, but I ran into some problems.
My camera kept acting up whenever I tried to copy the photos from it and then the picture started glitching up.
Anyway, without further delay, here's the pictures I took.
The first few are from my window on the second floor of my house.


                              I'm not sure why or how I took this picture, but it does look pretty cool so I included it.
 The next 2 pictures is also really weird. It looked fine when I looked at it on my camera.

 This one is out of focus, but that's because I took it like that.
 The next pictures were taken after curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take some pictures from the other side of my front yard where I thought he couldn't see me.



In the above picture, he/she is looking at the camera. I got really worried when I saw the person looking at me so I ran back inside my house. When I looked outside of my window after I got back into my room, the person was gone. 
That's really the only unusual thing that happened this year. I wonder why they were just looking at my house. Maybe he was just a trick-or-treater who was thinking whether or not to ring the doorbell. Anyway, I'm sick for the third time this month, so I think I'll just end this post here.

- Nathaniel


No comments:

Post a Comment